Art Competition and Exhibition Prospectus:
“Color is everything. When color is right, form is right.” - Marc Chagall
When television and photography were first invented, viewers saw the world in black and white. People had to imagine the color in their minds. We are fortunate to have technology now that captures the range of color in our world. Whether we see color through nature or from man-made objects, or there is lack of color through color blindness or shadow, it is ever present in our lives.
Our Second Annual Art Competition and Exhibition Theme for October is “Color”. A call to artists is announced for the artist’s interpretation of the Color theme.
All 2D and 3D amateur and professional artists are invited to create their best Art and Enter.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- 2D (Printmaking, painting, mixed media, photography, etc.) and 3D (ceramics, sculpture, etc.) pieces only.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original piece).
10/1/14: Contests start date
10/31/14: Contest deadline
11/17/14: Winner Notification Date / Announcements will be made on the Gallery Website
- $15 for 1 to 3 images
- $20 for all images up to 5
- The PayPal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline
- All images should be 300 DPI and should not exceed 1000 pixels on the longest size.
- Files should be titled in the following format: name, title, medium. EX: JohnBrown_Midnight_Photography.
- After you have turned in your application and paid the competition fee, you will receive a confirmation, by email.
Prizes include Lifetime Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Radio Interviews, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
Click Here to Submit Your Work. We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
CAGO Art Competition Committee