Art Competition and Exhibition Prospectus:
Holidays and Traditions Theme
“Holidays are about experiences and people, and tuning into what you feel like doing at that moment. Enjoy not having to look at a watch.” - Evelyn Glennie
Contemporary Art Gallery Online Proudly Announces its Second Annual Holidays and Traditions Theme Art Competition and Exhibition
This is an International Competition and we want to celebrate everyone's Holidays and Traditions. So if it's Flag Day, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or Christmas... we want to see your depiction. If Holli, Ramadan, Family Day or Valentine's Day is your favorite day of the year...show us how you celebrate. Don’t forget Columbus Day, or President Day, or Veterans Day... they are great too! Santa and the Easter Bunny are always a favorite. If it is a holiday we want to celebrate it with you. Our Second Annual Art Competition and Exhibition Theme for December is “Holidays and Traditions”.
All 2D and 3D amateur and professional artists are invited to create their best Art and Enter.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- 2D (Printmaking, painting, mixed media, photography, etc.) and 3D (ceramics, sculpture, etc.) pieces only.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original piece).
12/1/14: Contests start date
12/31/14: Contest deadline
1/12/14: Winner Notification Date / Announcements will be made on the Gallery Website
- $15 for 1 to 3 images
- $20 for all images up to 5
- The PayPal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline
- Files should be titled in the following format: name, title, medium. EX: JohnBrown_Midnight_Photography.
- After you have turned in your application and paid the competition fee, you will receive a confirmation, by email.
Prizes include Lifetime Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Radio Interviews, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
Click Here to Submit Your Work. We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
CAGO Art Competition Committee