December 2013 Art Competition
December 2013: Traditions
Tradition (n): A long-established custom or belief that has been passed on from generation to generation, or passed on in this way.
During the holiday season, traditions seem to be more prominent. Whether it is to play a football game after your Thanksgiving meal or to go ice-skating on the frozen pond behind your house, you may have some of your own! CAGO would like to see your winter traditions. Show what makes them special and unique to your family and friends.
For Contemporary Art Gallery Online;
The December 2013 Art Competition, is exploring the world of “TRADITION”.
All 2D and 3D amateur and professional artists are invited to create their best Art.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- 2D (Printmaking, painting, mixed media, photography, etc.) and 3D (ceramics, sculpture, etc.) pieces only.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original piece).
12/1/13: Contests start date
12/31/13: Contest deadline
1/11/14: Winner Notification Date / Announcements will be made on the Gallery Website
- $20 for 1 to 3 images
- $5 for each additional image (after 3)
- The PayPal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline
- All images should be 300 DPI and should not exceed 1000 pixels on the longest size.
- Files should be titled in the following format: name, title, medium. EX: JohnBrown_Midnight_Photography.
- After you have turned in your application and paid the competition fee, you will receive a confirmation, by email.
- First Place: Lifetime Membership to the Contemporary Art Gallery!
- Second Place: Radio Interview and winning image placed in our end of the year anthology
- Third Place: Winning image placed in the end of the year anthology
Click Here to Submit Your Work. We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
CAGO Art Competition Committee