November 2014 Art Competition
Art Competition and Exhibition Prospectus:
ALL Photography Theme
“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”
― Ansel Adams
Our Second Annual Art Competition and Exhibition Theme for November is “All Photography”. A call to artists is announced for sll artist’s who work with photography and digiatl art. There is no subjetc theme rather a source material theme.
Photographers and Digital Artists, both amateur and professional are invited to create their best art and enter.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Photography / Digital Art (pieces can be mixed media as long as the primary piece is photography).
- The artist must be willing to sell their work.
11/1/14: Contests start date
11/30/14: Contest deadline
12/15/14: Winner Notification Date / Announcements will be made on the Gallery Website
- $15 for 1 to 3 images
- $20 for all images up to 5
- The PayPal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline
- Files should be titled in the following format: name, title, medium. EX: JohnBrown_Midnight_Photography.
- After you have turned in your application and paid the competition fee, you will receive a confirmation, by email.
Prizes include Lifetime Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Radio Interviews, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
Click Here to Submit Your Work. We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
CAGO Art Competition Committee