February 2014 Art Competition
February 2014: Animals Theme
The animal should not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the sense we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.”
― Henry Beston
February’s Art Competition and Exhibition theme is “Animals”. A call to artists is announced for the artist’s interpretation of the Animal theme. For this competition, any animal…large or small…wild or domesticated, birds, fish and any animals that live in the water or on land into this Art Competition and Exhibition.
All 2D and 3D amateur and professional artists are invited to create their best Art and Enter.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- 2D (Printmaking, painting, mixed media, photography, etc.) and 3D (ceramics, sculpture, etc.) pieces only.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original piece).
2/1/14: Contests start date
3/1/14: Contest deadline
3/17/14: Winner Notification Date / Announcements will be made on the Gallery Website
- $20 for 1 to 3 images
- $5 for each additional image (after 3)
- The PayPal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline
- All images should be 300 DPI and should not exceed 1000 pixels on the longest size.
- Files should be titled in the following format: name, title, medium. EX: JohnBrown_Midnight_Photography.
- After you have turned in your application and paid the competition fee, you will receive a confirmation, by email.
Prizes include Lifetime Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Radio Interviews, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
Click Here to Submit Your Work. We Look Forward to Viewing Your Creations.
CAGO Art Competition Committee